Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cloth Diapering Journey


For CDs...I kinda started late using it on my daughter. At first, I'm only a part-timer...I use gdiapers and also dispos. The gdiapers are very nice but it can't last that long. My girl is a med/heavy wetter....gdiapers can only last for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs...then, I have to change her. I only use it at home coz I don't want a hassle when I go out with her and have to keep changing her every hour or so.


After reading, researched, asked the 'sifus' on the MBW forum and talked to my DH...I started using the modern CDs. Now, I'm no longer a part-timer but a full-timer. It has been 3 1/2 months without dispos diapers...yay!! :). I feel so happy and no more guilt about throwing the dispos and pollute the environment. On top of that...I saves money too.

Of course...I didn't buy them all at once. I bought few pieces monthly. Now, I have around 20 CDs that I can rotate them. I really love using CDs now and so my girl. I'm done CDs shopping for now... ;)...will start again later when I have a new baby :).

Happy Cloth Diapering!!

Here are my CDs stashes :

Fitted Diapers :
  • Baby Beehinds (BBH)
  • My Precious Baby by April (MPBBA)
  • Freshbots
  • Bamboozle
  • Dream Eze (DE)

OS/Pocket Diapers :
  • Freshbots Dryz
  • Blueberry Minky (BB)
  • Baby Kangas (BK)
  • Green Acre Design (GAD)
  • Happy Heiny's (HH)

AIO/AI2 :
  • Itti Bitty (IB)
  • Berry Plush (BP)

Diaper Cover :
  • Thirsties
  • My Precious Baby by April (MPBBA)
  • Baby Beehinds (BBH)
  • Bummis Super Brite
  • Bummis Super Whisper Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment